Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: E-Commerce Consultant
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri, 63103
Term: 18 months
- Provides leadership and expertise for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Recognized as an expert in the digital technology industry.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strong knowledge of WCAG 2.0/2.1
- Ability to closely collaborate with Technology and Business teams to solve for complex issues, negotiating for the most accessible design given existing constraints
- Act as the main liaison with external design or development vendors
- Educate the vendor on accessibility requirements and how Assistive Technologies work
- Answer questions and test their work for accessibility compliance
- Hands-on experience using Assistive Technologies, like JAWS, NVDA, Mac VoiceOver, iOS VoiceOver, Android Talkback, High Contrast Mode & magnification settings, keyboard-only, ZoomText, Dragon Naturally Speaking to evaluate accessibility compliance of digital platforms and content
- Experience consulting on accessible design and/or code and/or digital content (more than just having had worked on one project)
- Own the day to day communications with the vend
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting