Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Digital Consultant
Location: San Francisco, California, 94104
Term: 6 months
- Consult on a variety of complex functions within the digital environment and lead development and execution of digital business plans, programs and initiatives.
- Responsible for leading two scrum teams providing security and fraud prevention capabilities within the digital environment.
- Provides leadership and expertise for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Recognized as an expert in the digital technology industry.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- 4+ years execution and delivery experience in an agile environment
- Knowledge and understanding of biometric authentication, digital authentication, authorization, fraud, and/or cybersecurity
- Knowledge and understanding of authentication and detection solutions used by digital financial platforms
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors for delivery of security, fraud and digital software solutions
- Ability to consult, build, and maintain solid working relationships in and outside of immediate department
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
- Strong analytical skills with ability to turn findings into executable plans to meet business objectives
- Ability to synthesize complex analytical findings into executive level communications
- Leadership experience with ability to effectively manage and engage teams
- Leadership skills including the ability to influence effectively in a matrix environment
- Experience developing well-defined plans for problem resolution from preliminary or ambiguous information
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting