Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: E-Commerce Consultant
Location: San Francisco, CA, 94105
Term: 6 months
- Provides leadership and expertise for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Recognized as an expert in the digital technology industry.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must be a strong, collaborative, team player business analyst with deep subject matter expertise in Login, Authentication and Two Factor Authentication
- Minimum of 10 years of business analysis experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills, take ownership, proactive.
- Must have about 5 years of recent Agile experience working as a business analyst.
- Must have 5 years of experience working with Use Cases, Business Rules and Supplementary Specifications.
- Experience/Knowledge on JAMA, BDD is a plus.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting