Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: E-Commerce Consultant
Location: Oakland, California, 94612
Term: 6 months
- Act as a liaison between the business client and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems solved through strategic digital solutions
- Lead requirements elicitation sessions to understand business problems and how proposed system enhancements address them while assessing impact to existing functionality and business processes
- Be part of a scrum team and participate in daily standups, lead grooming sessions, author us
- Provides leadership for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of highly complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant line of business, and may have impact across the Enterprise.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and may influence digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting demonstrated through work or military experience