Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: E-Commerce Consultant
Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina, 27101
Term: 6 months
- Provides leadership and hands on work for document management in the digital space, specifically eSignature.
- This position is working with the Digital and eSign teams to deliver critical capabilities for top initiatives.
- These roles will focus on the way forms are presented digitally to the Clients.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the Company to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Ability to plan in a highly complex digital business environment
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- Attention to detail, interpreting requirements and testing digital documents experience is a plus.
- Exposure to ADA document structure and screen readers is a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to connect and train with Users