Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Digital Product Manager
Location: Multiple locations across the U.S.
Term: 6 months
- This position is working with the Digital and eSign teams to deliver critical capabilities for top initiatives.
- Ability to plan in a highly complex digital business environment.
- These roles will focus on the way forms are presented digitally to the Clients.
- Provides leadership and hands on work for document management in the digital space, specifically eSignature.
- Provides leadership for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of highly complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant line of business, and may have impact across the Enterprise.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and may influence digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to connect and train with Users
- Interpreting requirements and testing digital documents experience is a plus.
- Exposure to ADA document structure and screen readers is a plus.