Looking for a Program Manager that can lead implementation of operational policy changes and compliance program initiatives. They will be coordinating/planning the pipeline. Also driving the effort for accessibility and digital properties. This project is how the client manages Digital Risk
Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Channel Product Lead
Location: Charlotte, NC
Term: 12 months
- The Channel Program Lead will be responsible for partnering with application product owners to delivery consistent user experiences across our Digital Commercial Channels.
- Provides leadership for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of highly complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant line of business, and may have impact across the Enterprise.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and may influence digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Proven success in developing strong business relationships with other product partners and related teams, interacting with senior management on behalf of the channel. Experience leading major online customer programs, and experience with significant platform/product redesign definitions and launches.
- Experience with Agile development as a Product Owner
- Well rounded analytical and business skills, communication skills, leadership capabilities, and a flexible teamwork approach.
- Meeting facilitation experience in leading discussions that result in consensus and commitment
- Mobile, tablet, or browser experience preferred.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting