Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Marketing Analyst
Location: Remote in the U.S.
Term: 12 months
- Role aligns to the Marketing Capabilities and Execution team and will support the overall leadership effort to build and enhance the enterprise marketing integrated suite of campaign management platforms and related list execution capabilities used in targeted marketing efforts.
- This integrated suite of individual technologies is a highly complex, highly visible, and major investment, supporting marketing execution for multiple lines of business delivering omni-channel outputs.
- Provides leadership for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of highly complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant line of business, and may have impact across the Enterprise.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and may influence digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- Agile and Jira experience.