Our client is seeking a talented Dynamo Project Manager to join their team in Houston, TX. You will be execute and drive tech team program/project delivery, execution, and adoption across multiple organizations and teams. You will measure and report effectiveness of new programs. You will collaborate with project stakeholders in multiple business and technical teams to define and deliver on agreed upon milestones. You will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Execute on communications strategy to stakeholders including ownership of business cadence (all hands, team meetings etc)
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
- Communicate project issues and status in a concise, accurate, and professional manner
- Build and maintain integrated reporting for areas of responsibility
- Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have project success firmly in your focus
- Coordinate team needs (team activities, event planning, moves, etc)
- Own the business cadence and governance (weekly/monthly/quarterly business reviews) for area of responsibility
- Own annual planning and other adhoc planning cycles
- Own goals/performance reporting
- Project management
- Ability to report on schedule, cost, time, status
- Experience in turning red project to green
- Experience delivering Dynamo application upgrades, interfaces a plus.