Terrific PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Are you looking for a full-time QA Software Tester role in the Southeast Valley? Are you looking for a company that gives you the opportunity to develop technical, analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential? How about a company which incentives their employees with a bonus and stock plan? Then apply here!!!
Role: Dynamics Test Engineer
Location: Chandler, AZ
Type: Full-time permanent
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000 DOE
Perks: Bonus & stock plan, full suite of medical benefits that start on day one
- Ability to communicate with project team members, read and understand business requirements and technical specifications to formulate a testing strategy.
- Create and document test plans, test steps, test execution results, defect logging in Azure DevOps or other issue tracking systems.
- Develop and execute manual and automated test scripts, test plans using Test automation software/tools.
- Apply QA fundamentals and perform functional testing, regression testing and performance testing of Microchip business processes built on company business applications platform across multiple operating systems, business applications, browsers, desktop, and mobile applications, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in creating, managing, and maintaining automated testing scripts is a plus.
- Document and communicate test results to Project Managers, Developers, Business Analysts
- 6+ years of ERP preferably Dynamics AX or 365 experience as a QA or Functional Analyst in Manufacturing or Supply chain areas.
- Industry experience in Manufacturing or Supply chain environments.
- Experience with testing various system integration and data load tasks (API’s, master data and transactions synchronization etc.)
- Experience providing testing, quality assurance, automation, and written documentation in various SDLC environments (Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid).
- Demonstrated experience identifying performance issues and implementing processes and systems to improve quality and efficiency.
- Knowledge of additional programming languages, tools, framework is an asset.
- Experience in automated testing using Selenium is a plus.
- Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365 or Manufacturing or Supply chain certifications preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps (ADO), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams) and Selenium for test automation is preferred
- 6+ years of experience of combined work experience in a Quality Assurance role with at least 4 years of experience working with the ERP preferably Dynamics AX or 365 platform.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Engineering (ECE or CSE or EEE) or equivalent.
- The candidate must have the ability to think outside the box and should be capable of performing analysis to resolve complex issues.
- Candidate must be able to communicate effectively with internal business customers, co-workers, manager, and development team (on-shore and off-shore).
- Candidate needs to be proactive, customer-oriented and be able to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic and cross functional environment.
- Candidate must be able to contribute in group meetings, provide quality assurance updates, write technical documents.
- Strong analytical, systems thinking, problem solving/debugging skills
- Effective team player “Yearning to Learn More” Attitude