This international industry leader has an immediate 6-12+ month contract opportunity (with strong chance for extension) in McLean, VA for a Dynamics 365/PowerApps Developer. Will be working temporarily remotely but must be willing to work onsite in the future.
- Formulate and define scope of systems and objectives with an understanding of software and applications programming and industry requirements.
- Provide recommendations for developing or modifying applications, code, programs or databases, using research and fact-finding, ensuring that the delivered product meets the user's expectations.
- Operate from both a technical/programming perspective and a business point of view and communicate strategies and solutions with non-technical team members.
- Catch bugs in the software.
- Analyzing business application requirements for functional areas such as finance, manufacturing, marketing or human resources
- Writing code and testing and debugging software applications
- Architecting and designing technical solutions to solve business challenges
- Documenting software specifications and training users
- 5 + years of experience
- Strong hands-on implementation or development experience with PowerApps, Dynamics 365 and customizations, Business Process Flows, Power Automate (Flow)
- Creating technical design document and writing Unit test cases
- Knowledge of C#, SQL and Azure would be an added advantage
- Reporting using SSRS, Power BI and Dynamics 365 CRM Dashboards
- Experience with using out of box connectors in PowerApps
- Any PowerApps/Dynamics certification would be a plus
- Ability to work Independently
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred (computer science, information science or management information systems)