Stable and Growing Healthcare company based in Irving, TX is seeking to hire a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Administrator (Finance and Operations). The hiring manager will set up interviews, and once selected, schedule a start date for the Dynamics 365 Administrator immediately. This position will be remote for at least the first 3 months of 2021, as return-to-office plans are still being discussed. Will work in a 100% Microsoft technology environment.
This Dynamics 365 Administrator will be responsible for a wide range of duties that include system configuration and administration, reporting and analysis, and quality assurance testing. Other duties include; developing or modifying system requirements and functional specifications for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and technology projects. Additionally, as the Dynamics 365 Administrator, you will serve as a liaison and advisor throughout the organization. Will generally work on medium to large scale projects of moderate to significant complexity.
In this role as the Dynamics 365 Administrator, you will report to the Director of IT Business Systems and will be responsible for developing solutions for Dynamics 365 Financial Systems in a Heathcare environment. The Dynamics 365 Administrator will oversee the administration, maintenance, field support, customization and configuration of the platform. Will also partner with internal teams to assess system requests, assist with system trainings as needed and recommend solutions to enhance operational efficiency.
Additionally, the role and responsibilities will include the following duties:
- Provide technical and functional support for Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations in production and non-production environment
- Customize and develop different modules including AR, AP, GL, Inventory Management, Cost Accounting, Warehouse Management, Procurement and Sourcing modules.
- Partner with stakeholders to define data and Business Intelligence requirements
- Prepare functional requirements by analyzing current workflows to improve the quality and efficiency of the application.
- Author design documentation, assess technical feasibility, analyzes business workflow and configuration needs.
- Works effectively with users and software engineers to understand requirements and test system functionality.
- Coordinates releases of software builds into production environment.
- Creates production change request documentation for Change Authorization Board’s (CAB) review.
- Coordinate business requirement gathering, specifications, design, and testing efforts for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Defines and develops test plan documentation to support system validation and/or User Acceptance Testing.
- Conducts gap analysis and uses analytical skills to identify root cause and assist with problem management.
- Prepares high level user documentation and training materials.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION
- A degree in IT or Business or similar
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations experience required (3 years)
- Experience upgrading D365 F&O environments.
- Experience in creating requirements specifications based on Architecture/ Design / Detailing of ERP Business Processes.
- Experience with SSRS, SSIS, SSAS and related Microsoft tools such as Power Pivot
- 2+ years of project management related experience preferred
- Understanding of requirement gathering and testing of web-based applications and SaaS services.
- Experience in MS Visual Studio is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Exposure to Lab Information Systems, Revenue Cycle Management or related applications desired