Location: Newark, DE, 19702
Term: 12 months
- Working within the Consumables Engineering organization to provide administrative management support to control and release engineering drawings, managing Change Orders, and making drawing revisions in a controlled environment.
- Design of jigs & fixtures utilizing 3D CAD software.
- Developing detailed part drawings for quoting and fabrication, as well as developing assembly drawing packages containing exploded views and bill of material lists.
- Troubleshooting mechanical issues on custom, automated manufacturing lines and working within a team to develop robust mechanical solutions.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- The ability to work on both new and existing designs for machine upgrades within a regulated environment is mandatory.
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and have prior experience working in manufacturing operations is important.
- Self-starting, excellent troubleshooting, communication, organization and prioritization skills are critical to success.
Working knowledge of Siemens NX 12 or Solidworks CAD design software.
- Basic knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical are both positives.
The ability to work independently in a respectful team environment is a must.
- Good oral and written communication skills, computer skills and strong results orientation and drive to meet committed deadline.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!