Leading Global Innovator Seeks Contractor for the Following:
Location: Cypress California 90630
Term: 11 months
- Prepare Fire Alarm system drawings per specifications and plans, including point-to-point wiring diagrams, riser diagrams, and floor plans.
- Prepare voltage drop calculations, load calculations, and battery calculations for inclusion on system drawings or documentation.
- Maintain material and supplies required to complete the documentation and prepare purchase
- Maintain a supply of technical and sales literature required to support the system documentation,
submittals, and sales proposals.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High school diploma or state-recognized GED; Associate degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience with drafting and CAD system operations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, CAD Training, or other engineering design software applications.
- Fire Alarm experience is a must-have.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!