Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Location: San Diego California 92131
Term: 12 months
- Prepares drawings and other technical documents.
- Converts detailed technical solutions into CAD-models and derives the related drawings.
- Revises drawings or CAD-models according to instructions.
- Keeps drawings standards.
- May support the specialist engineer at calculations or dimensioning by preparation of suitable models.
- May support the project team by creating suitable visualizations of solutions.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3 years practical experience needed.
- Basic knowledge and experience of principles, procedures, work routines and skills in the related field of work, gained through structured and focused 3-year vocational training period.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!