Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: DR/BCP Cloud Admin
Location: Charlotte, NC; Philadelphia, PA; Minneapolis, MN; Raleigh, NC; Phoenix, AZ
Term: 12 months
- Maintain the DR/BCP repository
- Work with ServiceNow teams in the future to help bring the ServiceNow info and populate into cloud repository
- Responsible for providing principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry.
- Partners with executive management across the enterprise to define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Has responsibility for the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
- Directs internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents the client on Industry boards and committees.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strong background/expertise in Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning
- Understand procedures, documentation, data reporting etc.
- Background in reporting, strong Excel experience, understanding of VBA, tables, field macros, etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using ServiceNow Interface to feed data into data mart
- Customer facing experience
- 8+ years of strategic planning experience