Leverage your experience and obvious talents within a dynamic team focused on NEW product work!!
We're seeking a .Net Developer on a 4 months Contract-to-Hire basis to help deliver highly scalable services. This is a 100% REMOTE position working ET hours that has a lot of opportunity for exposure to new technology and being part of upgrades.
You will work closely with our client's product teams to create APIs and web applications to serve customers with an engaging, dynamic user experience. We are looking for people with expertise in .Net and Angular 6+. Candidates must have strong communication skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, and be productive in a fast-paced environment.
• Build scalable, highly reliable product features
• Design, implement, and maintain applications used by both mobile and desktop clients
• Work closely with business stakeholders to build high-throughput systems
• Create and maintain documentation pertaining to code
• Work in a collaborative environment by occasionally pair and/or mob programming
• Evaluate technical capabilities, options and strategies
• Communicating with Engineering Managers and Product Owners to build technical solutions
• Work in a cadence of two-week sprints with daily stand-ups and bi-weekly retrospectives
• Participate in design and code reviews
• Grow subject matter expertise in programming, product, and platform
• C# expertise
• 2+ years of .net/.net core
• 1+ years of Angular 6+ experience
• Hands-on knowledge of version control systems such as Git
• Experience with SQL Server, other relational database engines and relational database design
• Knowledge of RESTful API design
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Knowledge of Microsoft Service Fabric
• Knowledge of Microservice based architecture patterns
• Documentation skills to translate requirements into specifications for program objects, functions and systems.
• Estimation skills for cost, effort and duration of product deliverables of high complexity
• Analysis skills for technical problems and solutions of high risk
• Knowledge of Agile/Scrum processes and techniques
• Understanding of quality assurance and testing procedures, processes and techniques employed within areas of technical specialty
• Experience with TDD/BDD frameworks
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your resume to begin a conversation about this role!