MATRIX seeks a mid-level .NET Developer to build high quality enterprise software solutions for our client in Knoxville, TN. Ideally you live in Knoxville or are willing to relocate; however, this role potentially can be #REMOTE.
In this role, you will work on a mission critical application creating new features, expanding functionality, and fixing bugs. The ability and willingness to be a solid coder is required.
You will be expected to design, develop, and unit test production quality software with other team members in an Agile environment where teams are focused on delivering innovative technical solutions to solve complex business problems. You will collaborate with others on process enhancements and development tools to increase the effectiveness of the Software Engineering team.
- Work on an Agile team building and supporting enterprise applications which run the company’s day-to-day operations
- Write new software and perform technical integrations with 3rd party source code
- Participate in discussions to define requirements which will improve current products
- Work through the entire technology stack to define innovative technical solutions for business problems
- Follow an Agile process and defined engineering best practices to execute projects on the Technology Roadmap
- Work on major product features with enterprise integrations of high complexity
- At least a B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years’ experience as a Software Engineer
- Strong programming skills and intimate knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Strong SQL skills and experience with SQL Server
- Enjoy working in an Agile team to design and implement sophisticated software to solve complex problems
- Can apply solid architectural principles and design patterns in any software implementation
- Have Strong Object-Oriented skills and can work efficiently in C# and other programming languages
- Love to review and track external technologies, products, and emerging standards to remain updated on the current state of industry
- Solid XML experience
- Experience using Agile methodologies, including Test Driven Development
- Working knowledge of application servers; IIS, WCF Services, etc.
- Working knowledge of code repositories and build systems