Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: .Net Developer
Location: Summit, NJ; New York, NY; Phoenix, AZ; Minneapolis, MN
Term: 18 months
- Coding, participating in agile scrum meetings, retrospectives, sprint planning, working with development lead to understand tech requirements, technology grooming, working with the BA and product owner to understand requirements
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the Company to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of experience using SQL Server demonstrating strong SQL knowledge
- 7+ years of experience using C#.NET
- 3+ years of experience with .NET Web API or related restful web service implementation
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- Computer Science/Math or related STEM degree
- Experience with Scrum/Agile
- Experience with Git and Jira
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills