Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: .Net Developer
Location: New York, NY or Charlotte, NC
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for building new web applications.
- This resource will work on scrum teams and develop user interface for web application. 90% of their time will be spent with development, 10% in meetings.
- Overall 10 + years’ web applications development experience with Microsoft technologies ( .Net) development.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Sr. .Net Developer
- 8+ years C# experience
- 5+ Years ASP.NET MVC experience
- 5+ years Entity Framework experience
- 8+ SQL Server development experience
- 1+ year .Net Core development experience
- 2+ years responsive UI development using Angular/React
- Proficiency in Agile delivery
- JIRA/Confluence Proficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Azure/PCF Cloud platforms
- Experience in working with DevOps team, Experience with build and deployment and production releases.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills