Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Junior .NET Developer
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 24 months
- Participates in the design, development, integration, testing, deployment and support of technology solutions to complex and challenging business requirements in a variety of domains.
- Understands and follow SDLC process, quality, security and compliance requirements.
- Develops skills in specific domain with the help of self-paced training and mentoring from senior team members.
- Supports implementation of moderate to complex projects/initiatives.
- Understands compliance and risk management requirements for supported area.
- 2 of years C#.NET experience
- API, OOPs, SQL Server Development experience
- Java experience
- 1+ years of Microsoft SSRS and SSIS experience
- Ability to interact effectively at varying levels of the business and technical organizations; including management
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills