This .Net Developer will be a technical resource for a group of agile teams. Providing application design, testing and implementation; utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology with an underlying migration goal to cloud based technologies.
- Responsible for analyzing complex business requirements and designs specifications, understanding all user stories and tasks and ensuring the agile teams are completing tasks within allocated sprints.
- Involves a full range of skills from creating and process requirements, user interface development and coding on all tiers including database level items.
- This candidate will act as the main developer that agile teams will go to for technical guidance, identify opportunities to move backlog items to cloud based technologies and oversee the building of microservices from scratch, overall architecture of the solution using microservices design patterns with use of domain driven design.
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
4+ years of .Net Developer experience.
- 3+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
2+ years of Microservices, Docker and Containers experience.
- 2+ years of web client side development using Angular
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud computing, PaaS design principles and microservices and containers
- Knowledge and understanding of ASP.Net
- Knowledge and understanding of test-driven application development
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: process improvements, continuous improvement, or LEAN