Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: .Net Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA 30308
Term: 6 months
- Under broad supervision, designs, codes, tests, modifies and debugs computer software.
- Researches and analyzes program or systems problems and develops program documentation.
- Translates business requirements into development activities in secure and maintainable code.
- Design, Develop and Support applications built on Microsoft Technology.
- Develop complex applications in .Net Technology.
- Create Support Documentation and guides.
- Engage in integration with various third-party software using APIs.
- Mentor Junior Developers.
- Occasional interaction with Business Users.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with coursework in computer science or management information systems and seven years of related experience.
- 7 years of experience in Software Development. Should have proficiency in the Software Development Life Cycle methodologies, Software Management, debugging practices and expertise in Microsoft .Net Framework.
- 5 years of experience in .NET software development.
- 4 years of experience in ASP.Net MVC version 4/5, .NET.CORE, Entity Framework, LINQ, WCF.
- 2 years of experience in.NET.CORE.
- 5 years of experience in Web Based Application Deployments and Debugging.
- Good communication and experience with Customer Interaction.
Even better if you have:
- 4 years of experience in Entity Framework.
- 5 years of experience in Database development with MS SQL and Oracle and knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL, and T-SQL.
- 2 years’ experience in Webservices Development.
- 2 years’ experience in Client-side object model (CSOM) and (JSOM) for SharePoint Server 2013/2019/SharePoint Online.
- 1 year experience in Integrating Web Application with Azure AD and Azure B2C.
- 2 years of experience in GIT and TFS.
- Experience with 3rd party integrations such as DocuSign, etc.
- MCP certification in C# and .NET framework.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!