Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: .Net Developer
Location: Phoenix, Raleigh, Minneapolis, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Des Moines, St. Louis, New York City metro, Boston, Philadelphia
Term: 9 months
- Leading the design, development, and testing of custom software that integrates security, software development, and risk management systems in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline environment
- Developing security test case automation for use by over 10,000 development team members
- Adhering to the software release process for custom-developed software, including source code management, change management, documentation, and end user notification
- Ensuring tools and documentation are maintained in accordance with enterprise policies and best practices
- Collaboration with an offshore development team.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of C#/.NET software development experience
- 3+ years of Java software development experience
- 3+ years of experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) testing methodologies
- 5+ years of experience with development tools including Visual Studio .NET, GitHub, and the Swagger UI framework
- Experience developing thorough and effective unit, API, and regression tests
- Experience using unit testing frameworks such as jUnit, TestNG, MS Test
- Experience with Agile and CI/CD technologies such as Jira, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience performing software development in a large enterprise environment
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years of application security experience
- 3+ years of SQL experience. T-SQL / MSSQL preferred.
- Experience with the Cucumber framework (scenarios, features, Gherkin syntax language)
- Experience using testing technologies such as Selenium WebDriver, Rest Assured, Browser MobProxy
- Experience using dependency management and build systems such as Maven, Gradle, and Artifactory
- Experience working in an Agile scrum team
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with ThreadFix product
- Knowledge of Spring Boot, Postman, Rest API, and SOAP
- Understanding of information security practices and policies as implemented in a large enterprise environment
- Experience defining and developing business initiatives that require integration of multiple technology systems
- Knowledge and understanding of banking or financial services industry