Title: . Net Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC - Hartford, CT - London, UK
Type: Permanent - FTE
Our client, is a global financial services firm dedicated to meeting the evolving investment and capital needs of our clients and customers. Through active asset management and direct origination, we provide innovative solutions and access to differentiated opportunities across public and private capital markets. Our client maintains a strong global presence with business and investment professionals located across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Our client’s Global Technology and Operations group is seeking a .Net Developer to join its Architecture & Development Team. As a member of this team, the associate will be part of a fast-paced environment that services multiple business lines around the globe, particularly focused on delivering custom applications to meet evolving business needs.
The associate will work with architects and developers to provide innovative solutions to our business partners. They will also work closely with management to align the goals of the firm with current and future development initiatives. This position will report to the Head of Architecture and Development.
- Interact directly with business partners and other cross-functional teams in an agile environment.
- Develop and deliver highly performant custom applications.
- Adhere to, and enforce development standards and guidelines.
- Migrate changes between environments using Azure DevOps.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Interact with the QA Team on testing efforts.
- 3+ years of experience in Microsoft .NET and more recently experience with .Net Core.
- Development experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or later.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment with good time-management, organization and communication skills.
Proficiency in the following:
- .Net Core 3.0 in C#
- Object Relational Mappers (ORMs) such as Dapper and Entity Framework.
- Creating and consuming RESTful API’s
- Experience working with cross-functional agile teams.
- Experience with Telerik UI Components and DevOps practices is a plus.
- Experience with Azure containers, Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience with Document databases like MongoDB, CouchDB etc. is a plus.