Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: .NET Developer
Location: Richmond Virginia 23219
Term: 7 Months
- Ability to develop web applications and backend services using C#, ASP.NET MVC, REST API, .NET Core, OData, Java Script, JQuery, Node.js and CSS. Design and develop database objects in Oracle.
- Design and develop using appropriate software design patterns to attain high re-usability and maintainability.
- Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality software delivery.
- In-depth knowledge of system design patterns, tiered architecture, and testing practices.
- Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
- Ability to plan and manage projects. Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices.
- Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
- Work with project business and system analysts to clarify the requirements and then implement them.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Enforce standards and best practices.
- Participate in Agile SDLC.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years of C# experience developing custom .Net applications (ASP.NET, MVC.NET, .NET Core).
- 5+ years of experience with ADO.Net and Entity Frameworks.
- 7+ years of experience with Visual studio or VSCode.
- 2+ years of Experience with Oracle database.
- 2+ years of Experience with developing REST services and OData Services.
- 5+ years of experience with Design Patterns and using MVC framework, Dependency Injection.
Even better if you have:
- 1+ year of experience using Blazor framework to develop web apps with Blazor Server or Blazor WASM.
- 2+ years of experience with database development using SQL Server.
- 1+ year of experience with Agile SDLC best practices.
- 1+ year of experience working with TFS for purposes of source control and DevOps.
- 2+ year of Experience with Automated Builds using Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- 1+ year of experience with SSRS / SSAS / SSIS.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!