Title: .NET DEVELOPER
Location: Memphis, TN 38125
Term: 8 Months Contract
- Becomes familiar with all aspects of the application, including reports, parameters, claims management, intake services, carrier/client interfaces and vendor/business partner interfaces.
- Assumes responsibility and develops expertise for a specific area of functionality of the application.
- Analyzes user needs, as required, and leads in the design of specifications to meet those needs.
- Develops and maintains software to meet the specifications outlined in data processing requests.
- Assesses requirements of insurance carriers and regulatory groups
- Leads in the design and development of software to meet those requirements.
- Tests and debugs software
- Assists in testing projects for other analyst/programmers
- Prepares documentation for assigned projects and completes the paperwork necessary to release the project
- Assists in the professional growth of other analyst/programmers.
- Follows departmental pre-established standards and guidelines as applicable to design and development
- Adheres to the goal of delivering and maintaining the highest quality of customer service to clients
- Keeps up-to-date with technology changes and direction.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8 years of program development experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 2 years specialized experience with an emphasis on interpreting user requirements, business application design and programming of business applications
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required
- Knowledge of client/server applications and claims management systems
- Excellent project management skills High level of self-motivation
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Leadership skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Insurance industry experience preferred
- Information Systems or Computer Science major preferred
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!