Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: .NET Developer
Location: Glen Allen VA
Term: 23 months
- Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
- Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.:
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Support experience with Advisory / brokerage applications
- Strong .NET skillset
- Oracle skills (PLSQL, basic query design)
- Basic Unix skills
- Knowledge of Service and file-based interfaces
- Ability to use monitoring / diagnostic tools to diagnose issues (e.g. AppDynamics, splunk monitoring, etc.)
- 7+ years application development and implementation experience.