Are you a .NET developer with experience in Microservices and Containerization? If so we have a remote contract that could utilize your skills. The roll will be working with development engineers and business stakeholders in an agile environment to integrate and develop supply chain system.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Develop solution to enable clients move legacy applications to microservices, move towards asynchronous, event-driven architectures.
- Build new capability, and migrate systems toward asynchronous cloud and microservice-based architectures.
- Work closely with team members to iterate software design, coordinate test definition and planning with QA, and contribute to continuous improvement of team processes and best practices
- Develop, maintain, and enhance software solutions in a variety of technologies, modern and legacy (.Net legacy framework and Java legacy language)
- Work in a strong Agile Scrum process, participating in and contributing to the various ceremonies and communication touchpoints.
- Maintain existing mid- and back-end ecommerce systems in a variety of technologies.
- Contribute to supporting business customers, diagnosis and resolution of production issues
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- 6+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience with Microservices and Containerization (a must-have!)
- Experience with C#, .Net, Java technologies in a fast-paced production environment
- Experience with cloud computing platforms like AWS or Azure
- Experience with relational databases (ex: Oracle, MySQL) – NoSQL a plus
- Experience with concurrency, multi-threading, and event-driven architectures
- Experience and familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience with .NET Core and a working knowledge of agile/scrum practices.
- Strong communication skills (technical descriptions and diagramming, escalation, written, in-person, adaptive as appropriate to the audience, etc.)
- "Strong opinions, lightly held” – Willingness to own, research, and argue your points of view, bring new ideas to the table, but deliver according to consensus and expectations
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.