Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: .Net Core Developer
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
- Design and develop Microsoft application components
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the Company to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Capable of working independently, as well as with team members, business analysts, management, vendors, and other technical staff to develop complex applications.
- Ideal candidate would have worked on a .Net Core application with some exposure to SSIS, and with SQL Server backend
- 7+ years of web development experience which includes the programming/ development in Microsoft ASP.NET, MVC, Rest services.
- 2+ years experience working with large scale applications and organizations.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- CRM backgrounds, Microsoft Dynamics/SalesForce.com applications experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills