Location: San Francisco, CA
- Seeking a DocuSign Admin and SME to oversee the client's DocuSign use cases. Serving all needs relating to DocuSign within the bank: Administration, Troubleshooting, Training, API Development, New Use case integration, etc.
- The primary focus of this job is to plan, design, develop, implement, and support ongoing development and support of the DocuSign, eOriginal, SpringCLM, Salesforce & DocuSign integration, and other integrations. The functions in this job includes IT Applications Development, Maintenance, IT Architecture, IT Engineering, and other IT Infrastructure support functions. This level typically works under general supervision and exercises judgment. Knows and effectively uses fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures. The resource may work on projects or tasks that are complex and varied.
- The system admin/developer will be working with the IS resources, internal business users, and external vendors to enforce standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions and drives on-time delivery along with high-quality standards.
- Administrative support of existing accounts: adding new users, sharing accounts, upgrading permissions, creating new DocuSign accounts, etc.
- Provide Training to new users regarding DocuSign functionality and typical use cases as well as training for existing users when new functionality is added or a user’s permissions necessitate additional privileges
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert on DocuSign capabilities providing input to DocuSign technical and architectural designs as to what is feasible and available during design
- Author DocuSign design and requirements specifications for new use case
- Act as DocuSign e-signature lead on enterprise projects
- Provide insight for new template and integration requests
- Perform DocuSign API development and unit testing as needed
- Troubleshoot recipient delivery issues, sending failures, and template creation errors
- Create Templates, Send Bulk Envelopes, Send Envelopes on Behalf Of as needed by user request
- Oversee all downstream and upstream connections (SalesForce, eOriginal, SpringCLM) to DocuSign for validity and efficiency
- Ability to execute the reports to see usability matrix and act on procuring required licenses
- Recommend best practices
- Partner with DocuSign vendor to come up with strategic planning/Roadmap
- Encourage and expand DocuSing utilization in the Bank
- Participate in Disaster Recovery test with vendor
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems.
- DocuSign Administrator Certification Preferred
- 2-4 years of experience with DocuSign
- Experience with SpringCLM and workflows preferred
- Experience with Salesforce and eOriginal integrations
- Strong written, communication and interpersonal skills working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Experience working in a team development environment, should be a team player.
- Proficiency with varied types of computer hardware and software systems, with emphasis on systems using Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of financial services industry is strong plus.
- Provide extraordinary service.
- Furthers the company culture and values.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.