Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Document Imaging Processor
Location: Des Moines, IA 50392
Term: 3 months
- The primary functions of this position include preparation of incoming mail or other documents, scanning, rudimentary indexing, and properly storing documents for either long or short term retention.
- Will be expected to organize and complete daily work goals and team project work.
- Ensure that all imaged documents adhere to CSD imaging/indexing quality standards.
- Follow departmental policies and procedures, training and best practices for use within the imaging environment.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have PC experience with strong data entry skills.
- Must have the ability to push/pull a four-wheel cart and lift up to 30 pounds.
- Good oral and written communication, analytical, problem-solving, and basic math skills required.
- Must have time-management, decision-making, planning and organizational skills as well as basic computer skills.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal procedures and instructions.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of people in a team atmosphere required.
- Must be well organized and able to multi-task and manage to deadlines.
- Must be detail oriented.
- May be required to work overtime/additional hours including weekends, holidays and rotation coverage on Saturdays.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!