Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Document Imaging Processor
Location: Des Moines, IA 50392
Term: 11 Months Contract
- The primary functions of this position include preparation of incoming mail or other documents, scanning, rudimentary indexing, and properly storing documents for either long or short term retention
- Will be expected to organize and complete daily work goals and team project work
- Ensure that all imaged documents adhere to CSD imaging/indexing quality standards
- Will follow departmental policies and procedures, training and best practices for use within the imaging environment
- May be required to work overtime/additional hours including weekends, holidays and rotation coverage on Saturdays
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have some sort of document services experience in their background, experience or ability to operate a scanner
- Must have time-management, decision-making, planning and organizational skills as well as basic computer skills
- Problem-solving, and basic math skills required
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be able to follow written and verbal procedures and instructions
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of people in a team atmosphere required
- Must be well organized and able to multi-task and manage to deadlines
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have PC experience with strong data entry skills
- Must have the ability to push/pull a four-wheel cart and lift up to 30 pounds.
If this sounds like the perfect fit,Apply Today!