Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Dispute Analyst
Location: Broomfield, CO 80021
Term: 6 Months Contract
- Responsible for auditing telecom access bills to ensure validity of charges and initiate disputes where applicable
- Help drive savings and help the company meet it’s 2020 and beyond financial synergy goals
- Looking at data, drawing conclusions, and identifying and implementing action plans
- Understanding of the network, switched telecom access, circuit design, and access/netex space
- Develop and maintain program and synergy project progress and status reporting.
- Help drive and measure integration synergies within the team and among stakeholders in the netex disputes space
- Partner and readily collaborate with other stakeholders to identify and lead process efficiency improvements
- Demonstrate capacity to focus and deliver on multiple objectives in a dynamic, multi-faceted, fast-paced environment
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2 to 4 years of experience
- Some switched telecom knowledge
- Proven data analysis skills with a working-level proficiency in writing queries (SQL, hyperion, OBIEE, etc.)
- Proficiency in auditing various legacy company netex bases and researching an array of systems, contracts and tariffs
- Detail oriented, previous telecom invoice auditing and contract experience preferred
- Ability and interest in data rationalization and normalization
- Telecommunications industry experience and a basic understanding of data transport and voice networks is strongly recommended
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!