Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Join the team at this Fortune 500 communications provider that's been around for nearly a century and be part of a mission to improve people's lives by connecting them to the power of the digital world.
Position: Dispatch Specialist
Location: La Crosse Wisconsin 54601
Term: 11 months
- Utilize systems to monitor workflow and load the work to qualified technicians.
- Evaluate and reassign work to available technicians as needed.
- Work to monitor and regulate work volumes.
- Communicate with technicians and/or other departmental employees to resolve force availability imbalances.
- Read and analyze exception service orders and repair tickets to dispatch to the appropriate technician based upon the company criteria.
- Ensure that service orders and repair tickets are processed accurately.
- Acquires skills through a combination of formal training and considerable on-the- job experience.
- May serve as lead and/or primary technical resource within department or work area.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High School, GED or equivalent education and relevant experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!