Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Disaster Recovery Team Lead
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, 85003
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for providing principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding Wells Fargo business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry.
- Partners with executive management across the Company to define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Has responsibility for the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
- Directs internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents the client on Industry boards and committees.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8+ years of strategic planning experience
- Background in disaster recovery, working with large data centers and equipment therein.
- Experience with public speaking( will be making public speeches to groups of 100s to 500s).
- Experience with BCP( business continuity planning).