Title: Disability Representative
Location: Tampa, FL 33637
Term: 6 Months Contract to hire
- Analyzes, approves and authorizes assigned claims and determines benefits due pursuant to a disability plan.
- Determines benefits due, makes timely claims payments and adjustments for workers compensation, Social Security Disability Income (SSDI), and other disability offsets.
- Informs claimants of documentation required to process claims, required time frames, payment information and claims status either by phone, written correspondence and/or claims system.
- Refers cases as appropriate to supervisor and management
- Maintains professional client relationships.
Experience and Education:
- 1 year general office experience required
- 1 year benefits or claims management experience or successful completion of Disability Representative training required
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college preferred
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!