MATRIX seeks a Director of SaaS Support to help us scale up a team. You will be a "hands-on" technical leader who promotes a customer-centric support culture and seeks to ensure that every support interaction is best in class. You will have a deep understanding of the product, the industry, and what success looks like for the customer. Are you passionate about building, leading, and scaling an agile, flexible, onshore/offshore SaaS support organization by using creative and innovative problem-solving skills and driving continuous improvement? If so, this may be the job the for you!
- Hands-on technical management role where you’ll need to work with solving customer issues while rapidly growing the support organization.
- Recruit, train, develop and lead a growing team of Tier 1 and Tier 2 SaaS Support professionals onshore and offshore
- Act as a Player/ Coach to serve as an escalation point for customer issues to ensure they are resolved quickly
- Oversee and manage the requests, incidents and problems
- Manage and coordinate urgent and complicated support issues
- Mature the ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing information within the organization
- Ensure customer feedback is communicated internally to enable ongoing improvement of products and services
- Provide data and reporting of KPI's and trends to others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly reports and as needed.
- 10+ years of experience, at least 4 years at a management level capacity scaling teams from 5 to 50 resources to support large enterprise customers
- Bachelor’s degree in computer related field preferred
- Jira Service Desk Ticketing system or equivalent ticket system experience
- RedHat Linux, or other Linux working experience
- Working experience with SQL and stored procedures
- Basic knowledge of Advanced SQL functionality
- Working knowledge of ERP systems and expense management systems preferred
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams in a highly dynamic work environment
- Current or previous industry certification is a plus
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for driving high growth