100% REMOTE - Director, Partner Management - Financial Institutions, Multinational Commerce
Leading provider of global technology-enabled payment services seeking a Director, Partner Management for their growing Multinational Commerce team! The Multinational Commerce business leads the company’s global ecommerce, omnichannel and multinational efforts including solutions strategy, GTM design and sales execution. The group sells a unified commerce platform to SMB, Enterprise, and Multinational clients and operates a center of excellence to drive ecommerce performance across regional businesses.
The FI & Tech Partnerships group drives revenue through partnership with financial institutions and technology firms that have complimentary relationships with target clients. The Partnerships team prospects, develops, implements, and manages revenue-enabling partnerships globally.
The Partner Account Manager - FI Partnerships role is an integral part of the group and complements and works together with Partner Commercial Account Managers and Partner Technical Account Managers also dedicated to FI Partnerships. The Partner Account Manager - FI Partnerships drives the operationalization of new FI relationships and is responsible for leading all day-to-day engagement with the FI Partner.
- Relationship Management: Building out relationship with FI teams, acting as a central point of contact for the FI covering non-commercial and non-technical day-to-day activities and engagements
- Implementation: Lead for FI engagement across all program implementation streams, including all activities linked to rolling out new regions and solution sets and guiding the FI through that process
- Implementation: Lead across all internal program implementation efforts; working closely with internal delivery teams, including PMO office, driving progress, addressing challenges and ensuring deadlines are set and achieved
- Internal Service Delivery: Lead responsible for post-live service delivery and liaising with, and driving responses from, subject matter experts as needed to resolve issues including onboarding, dispute/chargebacks mgmt, settlement/recon queries, reporting application queries, scheme compliance, etc.
- External Service Delivery: Lead ensuring FIs receive timely and accurate responses to all service delivery issues
- Performance Management & Reporting: provision of regular internal and external KPIs to report on the health of the partnership
- FI Audit: Addressing all FI audit requests arising from internal and regulatory compliance obligations
- Lead and coordinate all FI-initiated scheme compliance discussions
- Issue Management/Technical Communications: Work closely with Partner Technical Account Manager and corporate technical teams to identify, resolve and communicate issues with FIs. Lead achievement of communication SLAs, produce required root cause analyses and communicate any system upgrades/patching, etc.
- Lead all requirements gathering across the FI organization for new product enhancements
- Create statement(s) of work (SoWs) for enhancements to address FI Partner needs
- Product Issue Resolution: Lead engagement with FIs on feature issues, coordinating internal capture and resolution planning and ultimate resolution internal technical & product SMEs
- 10+ years of merchant acquiring experience
- 7+ years experience successfully managing and expanding strategic partner relationships in the merchant payments industry. Experience managing FI partners in particular a strong advantage
- Experience operating with senior management; ability to engage, influence and lead internally and externally
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the acquiring landscape across all operational aspects and complete transaction lifecycle across authorization, capture, clearing, settlement, funding, reconciliation, chargeback and representment states
- Significant experience managing/overseeing/supporting large projects with partners, particularly with partners who have complex, multinational operations and aggressive growth plans
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to travel internationally up to 30%
This is a huge opportunity with one of the most well known and respected Fortune 500 organizations. Please send your detailed resume & LinkedIn profile to begin discussions today!