PERM FTE Role
We are currently seeking a Sr. Professional Services Engineer as part of the Client Engineering team to translate business requirements into technical actions. The Client Engineer will partner with customers, Project Managers, Engagement Managers and others to ensure customer deliverables align with the customer need.
This senior position will play an important role mentoring other members of the Client Engineering team to become better technical consultants. As an expert using Rest AP4Bs to design and implement customer solutions, you will grow the services and infrastructure required to guide and assist customers and partners in their efforts to integrate 3rd party systems with our product. You will also use your knowledge of Ruby on Rails to identify opportunities to update the APP, and develop new CE services and tools.
- Help define and implement a vision to grow the services offered by the Client Engineering team
- Build and maintain service engineering tools to improve the efficiency and value of the Client Engineering team
- Leverage our Partner API and our Integration Platform to integrate the platform with 3rd party systems
- Proactively own high-visibility and high-touch customer relationships from a technical integration standpoint
- Complete the technical tasks required to onboard new customers. This includes file transfer setup, user authentication setup (including SSO), DKIM/SPF, and mobile app configuration.
- Write integration and troubleshooting tutorials and sample code for our clients. Become an evangelist for the API
- Some travel to client sites may be required when it is safe to do so (no employees are currently traveling).
- 5+ years experience with software development tools and environments
- 2+ years technical client consulting experience integrating enterprise systems using Rest APIs
- Proficient with SQL, SAML 2, and oAuth
- Experience with AWS services like EC2, EC2 Image Builder, S3, and CloudFormation
- Experience in Ruby, HTML/CSS, and Python
- Experience growing the technical services and infrastructure of a professional services team
- Has written technical documentation and software samples for programmers
- High level knowledge of internal communication tools including Microsoft 365, Sharepoint, Teams, Facebook Workplace, Yammer, Intranets, HRIS like Workday, PeopleSoft and other systems.