Role: Director of Revenue
Location: San Mateo, CA
Direct Hire role
Exciting role with rapidly growing company to manage and mentor members of the Revenue Accounting Team and be part of the Revenue Team leadership responsible for developing and growing a world class team as the company continues to grow.
Bring your technical experience partnering with CFO, CAO, Deals desk, Sales Operation and the Sales leadership team relating to deals, new products, licensing, and business model expansion.
Leadership & Process Excellence
Experience in creating an environment where people want to achieve their best. You enjoy motivating direct reports, team or project members and have a keen sense on how to assess individuals or a team to ensure you are maximizing their potential. Enjoy developing competency and empowering others to make decisions.
Your Leadership style is one of collaboration, partnership and inclusions, as well as the ability and willingness to recognize both individual and team contributions that are important to the overall success of the team. In essence, be a person that you would want to work for who encourages, motivates, knows how to challenge others all while leading by example.
Proven ability to deliver and drive to results in measurable and defined ways.
- Process management excellence – Resourceful in creating or fine tuning the processes necessary to complete the work along with the ability to organize people and activities. Not a micromanager but an empowering leader who can picture and articulate what needs to be accomplished and how to separate or combine tasks into efficient work flows for scalability.
- Understands personal productivity and how to measure it and see synergy and integration where others can’t as a solution provider, not a task master. Simplifies complex processes, get more out of fewer resources.
- Exceptional problem solver – uses rigorous logic and methods to solve problems and is excellent at honest analysis. Doesn’t stop at first answers rather he/she will strive to seek the correct answer.
- Strong business acumen – can identify risk and opportunity.
- An efficient multi-tasker – we’re a remote team, can marshal resources and orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish their goal.