The Director of IT will support leadership with technology planning, implementation and maintenance for technology and websites. The Director of IT’s primary responsibility is the management, strategy and execution of IT infrastructure to support organizational objectives. The Director of IT plans, coordinates, directs and designs all operational activities of the IT Department, as well as providing direction and support for IT solutions that enhance mission-critical business operations. The Director of IT will identify, recommend, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of IT.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 8 years of experience working in IT infrastructure operations
- Minimum 3 years of experience overseeing IT teams and projects
- Understanding of cloud ecosystem and leading-edge cloud emerging technologies
- Experience managing a Microsoft environment including Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365, Power Platform and Azure
- Experience working with and developing solutions with key stakeholders
- Experience managing and working with 3rd party technology vendors
- Hands-on experience triaging and supporting WordPress websites
- Leadership qualities necessary to create organizational change?
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills