MATRIX seeks a Director of AP Payable Analytics for our Atlanta-based client in a 100% Remote role (in the EST/CST time zones). This is a new role for our client to support the strong, investment-driven growth of their company and the recently established strategic partnership with a global enterprise software and business operations firm. If you want to be part of high-growth company where you are part of the leadership team, then check out the details below!
You will lead a team designing and developing strategic insights within the Procure-to-Pay process, enabling customers to identify risk, cut cost and improve efficiency. You should be:
- Strong in SAP (Financials), Analytics (from technical perspective), and Payables (from business perspective).
- An experienced technical leader who has deep analytic expertise, and deep understanding of the Procure-to-Pay process and accompanying technologies.
- You should be passionate about leading delivery of world class client products, solving complex business and technical challenges, and understanding and designing data and analytics solutions.
CLIENT JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Lead, train, and develop a growing team of analytics engineers
- Collaborate with product management to identify new value-add analytics and determine feasibility for our P2P solution
- Provide direction on solution development based on technical knowledge and business understanding
- Work with product management, engineering, implementation and support across the full software development lifecycle
- Oversee internal documentation and training of product deliverables and new features
- Be the solution expert and effectively communicate capabilities and value
- Create metrics to determine effectiveness of analytics
- Prioritize ongoing maintenance and improvement opportunities within the solution and design/development process
- 15+ years of experience, at least 5 years at a management level capacity leading development, analytics, product or similar functions
- Strong working knowledge of Procure to Pay business process
- Extensive experience with major SAP systems including Financials
- Proven experience designing and building new products
- Proven experience designing tactical and strategic analytics with a measurable ROI
- Working experience with SQL and stored procedures
- Outstanding business acumen, strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Attention to Detail
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a computer related field preferred
- Experience with an agile/scrum development methodology is preferred