Title: Digital Solution Architect
Location: Alpharetta, Rancho Cordova, Oakland, San Francisco
We are looking for multi-talented professional consultant with deep technical backgrounds, experience in building world-class cloud solutions and strong leadership skills.
- Defines solution architecture for strategic program/projects and key initiatives
- Works closely with IT and the leadership team, to clarify requirements and define the solution that is consistent with the enterprise architecture
- Works closely with the development teams to design and implement those solutions
- Takes on a leadership role as necessary focusing mainly on development execution
- Responsible for roadmap, standards and innovation in a broad technology/functional domain such as web/mobile applications, integration and other enterprise applications
- This list is not all-inclusive, and you are expected to perform other duties as requested or assigned.
- Architect and develop custom solutions as part of our app modernization and cloud-native development services leveraging modern web technologies and patterns like PWA, SPA, and others; Azure PaaS services, Service Mesh technologies like Istio, etc.
- Expert-level depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the technical design, lead elaboration and discovery sessions to inform solution design for cloud migration or application modernization efforts, and provide thought leadership
- Hands-on experience with above mentioned technologies, platforms, implementing end-to-end DevSecOps and ability to guide and support development teams as needed
- Communicate thoroughness of vision for system architecture topology, component design, networking and security of proposed solutions through modeling and using tools like Visio
- Contribute knowledge, tools and positivity to the EA group and the company culture and community
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise technologies, operations, and architectural principles and models
- Ability to evaluate disparate IT system architectures and designs in real time and recommend solutions
- Knowledge of HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
- Understanding of industry architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
- Strong analytical abilities to understand the business problem, opportunities and requirements
- Strong organizational skills, project and time management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Experience developing architectures in multiple domains -- infrastructure, Security, Software architectures and key software components
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with preciseness, assurance and confidence
- Passion for technology and a high technical aptitude
- Demonstrable consulting skills including questioning, listening, ideas development, establishing rapport, and influencing
- Experience using EA modeling tools like Orbus; and collaboration tools like MS 365, Sharepoint, Confluence, Jira, etc.
- Experience with various programming, design, and application architecture disciplines.
- Experience with development tools and technologies including object-oriented programming tools, database management tools, middleware, security tools, and application software.
- Hands-on experience in developing web applications using Azure PaaS Technologies
- 3+ years delivering enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Experience with Scaled Agile (SAFe) methodology
- Certification in Azure Solution Architecture
- 7+ w/Bachelor’s degree