Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Digital Project Coordinator
Location: Atlanta Georgia 30328
Term: 9 months
- Assist Content & Channels team with project coordination efforts.
- Ensure teams have necessary tasks and assets to fulfil project objectives.
- Schedule project team meetings (kick-offs, strategy sessions, etc.), as well as take notes and document next steps to team.
- Assist with documentation of project process and/or submitting technical issues to tech team for resolution.
- Coordinate the completion of small digital communications projects (i.e. setting up redirect URLs, content updates to external company website, internal intranet, and maintenance updates to intranet or mobile employee engagement platform).
- Support subject matter experts including Manager of Digital Platforms through the delivery process.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by Management.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Internship or 1-2 years in a digital marketing role or in an agency environment.
- Experience working across multiple teams to execute within a structured timeline.
- Familiar with content management systems.
- Team player with a collaborative mindset and positive attitude.
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Strong writing skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!