- Function: Business / Systems Analysts
- Job Ref: 210647
• Project Management skills and experience leading transformation efforts.
• Experience managing risk and implementing controls.
• Preferred Appian/Salesforce/Oracle BPM/Pega/ServiceNow experience, including proficiency configuring solutions
• Highly proficient with MS PowerPoint, Excel and PowerBI.
• Well-developed logical structuring approach to solving problems, framing ideas, or developing plans
• Previous experience in meeting tight deadlines while producing quality work
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Information Management, Math, Business, etc. If not a technical degree, must have at least 2 formal courses in Computer Science and some coding experience (VBA Macros, Python, etc.).
• Strongly prefer an Advanced degree.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world’s most global banks, a world-famous, trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.