- 5 years of product management lifecycle management in a digital application.
- 5 years experience operating in digital channels, including web, mobile, apps and social; experience with scanning and mobility solutions.
- 3 years leading and growing a product and team with an outcome focused roadmap.
- 2 years presenting recommendations to peers, management and leadership.
- 1 year leading in depth research and analysis on markets, best practices, evolving customer and industry expectations.
- 3 years product Owner/Scaled Product Owner on a scrum team in an agile environment.
- Function: Project / Program Management
- Job Ref: 216193
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.