Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Digital Product Manager
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28282
Term: 6 months
- Provides leadership and expertise for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Recognized as an expert in the digital technology industry.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- Consumer credit card experience within digital customer experience or digital marketing
- Experience driving differentiated experiences / offers on public facing web properties from presentment through successful fulfillment
- Experience / familiarity with customer journey mapping to highlight customer experience opportunities; ability to translate those opportunities into actionable requirements for implementation