- Establish or participate in Design Thinking, Agile, and LEAN rituals which establish rhythm for the team, promote ongoing communication, and iterative refinement of roadmaps.
- Lead & facilitate in-person research to gain deep customer understanding and empathy.
- Turn customer insights into actionable strategies and priorities.
- Identify immediate and/or upcoming user needs, then work with the team to develop a product plan that addresses them.
- Set product vision and lead road mapping, goal setting, story writing, project execution, A/B testing, and product roll-out strategy.
- You don’t believe in MVP, but MDP, Minimally Delightful Product.
- Define learning agenda and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success/failure.
- Prioritize features and tasks for the product using internal tools, tracking and reviewing the product direction and current work frequently.
- Strategically evolve and grow existing products and services to constantly deliver a better CX.
- Manage collaboration and communication with other teams, both internal and external, to ensure teams have what they need and can work efficiently.
- Test and iterate in small-scale pilots to validate concepts, refine them to achieve product-market fit, and then scale to drive vertical and horizontal economics.
- Regularly and systematically use data to uncover opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision making.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1 years of experience working in digital product management
- MBA or Masters degree
- 2-3 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 1-2 years of experience in Agile product management
- Product Management frameworks, human centered design, design thinking, empathy research.