Digital Product Manager
The Digital team is reimagining how consumers view convenience. As a Product Manager, you'll lead development of new experiences that will not only transform the business but will shape our digital future. Product managers will define product strategy, develop, launch, and enhance products and services that drive our business forward. You’ll work closely with our software teams to define product requirements and coordinate resources from key stakeholders. You'll also be responsible for identifying and tracking KPIs as you build these amazing experiences. The ideal candidate is a highly organized individual with a passion for user experience and professional experience building impactful and meaningful customer experiences.
- Design, manage, and execute on the vision for Client's Digital Products.
- Establish or participate in Design Thinking, Agile, and LEAN rituals which establish rhythm for the team, promote ongoing communication, and iterative refinement of roadmaps.
- Lead & facilitate in-person research to gain deep customer understanding and empathy.
- Turn customer insights into actionable strategies and priorities.
- Identify immediate and/or upcoming user needs, then work with the team to develop a product plan that addresses them.
- Set product vision and lead road mapping, goal setting, story writing, project execution, A/B testing, and product roll-out strategy.
- You don’t believe in MVP, but MDP, Minimally Delightful Product.
- Define learning agenda and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success/failure.
- Prioritize features and tasks for the product using internal tools, tracking and reviewing the product direction and current work frequently.
- Strategically evolve and grow existing products and services to constantly deliver a better CX.
- Manage collaboration and communication with other teams, both internal and external, to ensure teams have what they need and can work efficiently.
- Test and iterate in small-scale pilots to validate concepts, refine them to achieve product-market fit, and then scale to drive vertical and horizontal economics.
- Regularly and systematically use data to uncover opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision making.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1 years of experience working in digital product management
- MBA or master’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 1-2 years of experience in Agile product management
- Product Management frameworks, human centered design, design thinking, empathy research.